effective from 17.4.2023
The purpose of this document is to specify in more detail the rules and procedures for the submission and handling of complaints and grievances of customers by BESTPAY s.r.o., with registered seat at Purkyňova 74/2, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, ID No.: 041 11 648, registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 242665, ("BESTPAY"). You have the right to file a complaint if you believe that we or our worker have acted in violation of the law, or if you are not satisfied with our conduct during the preparation for the conclusion of the contractual relationship, or if our worker has acted inappropriately towards you. We keep an internal record of all complaints and grievances received, which includes information on the date of receipt of the complaint or grievance, the outcome of the complaint procedure and the information provided to customers, including the date and method of their hand-over.
The complaint must contain at least the following information:
- Your name, surname, telephone, and email contact, or your BESTPAY Application ("Application") ID;
- Identification number of transaction or other most accurate identification of the transaction to which the complaint relates;
- the exact reason for the complaint, i.e., a specific description of the problem, together with what you are requesting;
- a copy of the contractual documentation or other documents (e.g., confirmation of payment order) to which the complaint or grievance relates;
- identification of the person against whom the complaint is directed, if any;
- a copy of the power of attorney with a certified signature if your representative is filing the complaint or grievance.
You must file your complaint or grievance without undue delay after the fact that is the subject of your complaint or grievance occurs. You may submit your complaint or grievance within the Application, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending to our data box or by sending it to the address of BESTPAY's registered seat. Alternatively, a complaint or grievance may be lodged with an authorised representative of BESTPAY who has been involved in the provision of the service. Upon receipt, the complaint or grievance is forwarded to an authorised BESTPAY worker for its handling. The time limit for handling a complaint or grievance is 15 calendar days and begins on the date of receipt of the complaint. We will inform you of the receipt of the complaint or grievance. Complaints and grievances are dealt with in the order in which they are received by us. If the complaint or grievance documentation provided by you is not complete, we reserve the right to request that the missing information be is supplemented. The 15 day period for handling the complaint or grievance will only start once you have provided all the missing information. In the event that it is not possible to resolve the complaint or grievance within the specified time limit, we will inform you about this with an explanation of the need to extend the time limit for its processing. We will also inform you of a reasonable alternative time limit for dealing with the complaint or grievance. We will not be able to accept and process a complaint if:
You have not complied with the method, form, or requirements for filing a complaint/grievance as set out above, even within the additional time period we have given you to supplement your filing;
- proceedings on the matter of your complaint have been initiated before a court or arbitrator or the court or arbitrator have already ruled on the matter;
- the person who has made the complaint is not our customer, or a power of attorney has not been submitted to represent the customer;
- the complaint or grievance is not about our products or services;
- the filing of a complaint constitutes a clear abuse of the institution of complaints and grievances;
- the period for archiving for relevant documents that would be needed to resolve the complaint or grievance has expired.
In the event that you submit a complaint or a grievance regarding the same matter repeatedly and do not provide any new facts, the complaint or grievance will be rejected, and you will be informed of this fact through the Application and to your registered email address or other address specified in the complaint or grievance. You will be notified of the outcome of the resolution of the complaint or grievance through the Application and to your registered email address or other address provided in the complaint by post. The date of delivery of the result of the resolution of the complaint or grievance shall be deemed to be the date of delivery of the email message or the date of delivery of the postal item to the address specified by you. If the email or postal item is not delivered and is returned to us as undeliverable, the date of delivery is the date the email or postal item is returned. In the event that you are not satisfied with the settlement of your complaint or grievance, you are entitled to contact the Office of the Financial Arbitrator, located at Legerova 1581/69, 110 00 Prague 1, for the purpose of out-of-court dispute resolution, or the Czech National Bank, located at Na Příkopě 28, 115 03 Prague 1, which is the supervisory authority over compliance with BESTPAY's obligations.
The procedures set out in this Complaints policy are binding on all customers, BESTPAY and it workers. The Complaints policy is available at BESTPAY website www.bpay.cz at BESTPAY registered authorized representatives premises and at BESTPAY's registered seat.
BESTPAY s.r.o., ID: 04111648, with its registered office at Purkyňova 74/2, 110 00 Prague 1 - Nové Město, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 242665.
Document version No.: 2023.01